Here how the program works:
- Optimist International strongly recommends that all Club and District dues and fees from February 25 - September 30 are also waived.
- '30/30' Members $15 processing fee will be waived.
- A one-time fee of $30 (CAD$30) is due along with the completed application.
- Write '30/30' on the traditional hardcopy application or Club officers may click the designated check box on optimistleaders.org for online '30/30' roster additions.
- These members will be listed separately on your club invoices from Optimist International - quarterly charge displayed as $0.00, until the quarter following their join date anniversary. Then they will be listed in your traditional numbers.
- '30/30' Members count toward membership numbers.
- For New Clubs, write '30/30' for any Charter Member that qualifies. The discount will not be effective until their first Quarterly dues billing. Charter fee is separate.
- Questions? Please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 500-8130.
Prospective young adult members will appreciate this opportunity to give back to their community without making a huge financial commitment. Now it's up to you to tell them about it. Happy recruiting!