We love stories about your Optimist Club. Please tell us one and we'll add it to the website.
Click here, email, or post to Facebook. Thank you!

Friday, September 30, 2011

20 minutes left in the year - 10 members to go


Optimists,

How are the Children?

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for a great year. 

I wish I could tell you that the Pacific Northwest District will be recognized as a Distinguished District, but the fact is that I just don't know.  According to the numbers I have received so far it looks like we still need 10 more members.

I know there are many of you out there looking to add friends and new members.  Thank you.

It has been a fantastic year.  Thank you again for the opportunity to serve.  I look forward to working with Bill next year and continuing to bring out the best in kids in the Pacific Northwest.

In Optimism,

Ed Murphy
Governor
Pacific Northwest District

Popular Posts